Sunday, January 20, 2013

Valentines Day Cards

Well I went to see my DD Brittany and My DGB Ari in Houston TX
 a week ago and of course the have an Archivers.
 I did a little shopping and picked up the 
Exclusive Valentine Day Card kit, with Tim Holtz stamp set.

 Ok this kit gives you everything to make 8 mini cards,
well I didn't do that I decided to make 8 regular A2 cards



 there was enough paper to do the 8 plus
 there is extra paper left over in the paper pad from
 My Minds Eye Lost and Found 3.
This is a cool kit and well worth the $19.99,
Directions were there for the 8 mini cards but
 as you can see the difference of the cards on the front of the directions and what I had completed.
A lot of my friends wanted the kit too,
so my DD went and picked up there kits and sent them to me.

 Here is a link to Barbara's Blog check out what she had completed.

3 comments:

Jess said...

They turned out great! Wish we had an Archiver's here!

2amscrapper said...

I love your version!

Inkyfingers said...

What a great selection of cards. No wonder your friends want them too!