Thursday, December 18, 2014


Gecko Galz Christmas Tags


Carousel Reindeer 

I created this tag using the Gecko Galz digital stamp Winter Wonderland Carousel Reindeer printing it on a white cardstock and then cutting using a tag as pattern over the part of the image I wanted to use. I colored the image with several types of colors from Copic to Wink of Stella, I aged the edge of the tag with TH distress inks. I also stamped the edge with TH music stamp. I attached the TH metal embellishment Christmas Words and snowflake with ribbons from my stash after applying acrylic paint to them after drying a bit I then brushed paint off the raised edges leaving the paint in the creases.



Snow Queen

I created this tag by layering medium thick Geso to the edge over a stencil after drying I colored with several colors of blue Gelatos. I then applied Gesso to the bottom half of tag and sprinkled with micro fine glitter from my stash. I then layered TH washi tape colored with blue Gelato and layered them with plain washi tape. I then attached blue cardstock layered white ribbon from my stash onto white cardstock and then attached my image of Snow Queen.


2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Penny, these tags are both so beautiful! Love all the fabulous details. Amazing work. xxD

christi said...

wow, not sure which I like best. I love the neck line of the snow queen but the profile of the carousel horse is cool too.