Thursday, May 29, 2014

Butterfly Wall Art

All that I am or hope to be I owe to my angel mother
                                                                            Abraham Lincoln


This is a wall hanging that I created using Gecko Galz paper and ephemera sheets. This was made with corrugated cardboard, printed paper and butterflies from Gecko Galz. Metal borders from Hobby Lobby painted with TH alcohol inks. Leaf branch cut on my Cameo(thanks Hubby). Flowers I got in my Maya Road box of goodies. Stenciled images made with Liquitex super heavy gesso. Aged with TH distress paints and inks. I hope you enjoy as much as I do my coffee.









5 comments:

Wendy said...

Your wall hanging is beautiful. I love your design elements and embellishments. Thanks for joining the Gecko Galz Customer Challenge for May!

Michele said...

this is such a gorgeous set! congrats on joining the gecko galz team! xo

MsMad said...

well if someone had to win over me....I am glad it was you !!!!lol
Barbara

1CardCreator said...

So nice to be on the Gecko Galz Design team with you Penny! ~Diane

2amscrapper said...

Happy you're back with us!